Saturday, January 21, 2012

Use Your Stash Blog Hop


If you are joining us for the "Using Up Your Stash Blog Hop" you are right on track. WELCOME! You should be coming from Ann-Marie's blog. I'm so excited to be participating in this challenge hop. Lord knows I have a ton of items stashed up and I look forward to bringing out some of the old and making it new and fresh again.

There are 9 participants this month. If you get lost along the way you can see the entire list of hoppers on Rachel's Blog

Today I am showcasing the "You Rock" paper set and coordinating Stickease to highlight my oldest son riding his bike without training wheels. Yeah Luc!! 
This layout was super easy with the stickers and has zero bulk. Both pictures are 4 x 6. To highlight my sweet boy I used one of the sticker frames on top of the layout to draw attention to him and not the house behind him.

Unfortunately this set is retired but the Hooligans set would be a great alternative and it's on sale on my website!

I have a few more pieces to this set and I'm working on a follow-up post with some fun food decor items so stay tuned for that. Now hop on over to Wendy's blog for more ideas of using up your stash.

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted): 
Paper: Grey Flannel Cardstock, Your Rock (retired), American Crafts Cardstock
Stamps: none
Ink: none
Other: You Rock My Stickease, Page Maps Sketch, Miss Elizabeth's 2-Sided Clear Stickers

4 comments: