Thursday, January 12, 2012

First Christmas Layout

I'm using up my stash of  paper and wanted to share this Believe WOTG layout I created. This layout covers my son's first Christmas in 2010.


Poor little guy was so sick with a respiratory infection. I was up at midnight giving him breathing treatments. My other two children were up at the crack of dawn but I made them wait until Gino woke up before they could open presents. It was torture for them but they did it! In the end everyone had a wonderful day. Gino was most excited by the wrapping paper.


If you would like to make this layout then you'll want to get the Believe WOTG kit before it retires at the end of the month. The stamp set is exclusive to the WOTG and is so cute don't you think? Here's what's included with this kit:

  • 1 - Believe Level 2 Paper Packet
  • 1 - My Acrylix Believe Workshop Stamp Set
  • 1 - Mini-Medley Accents Olive Collection
  • 1 - Dimensional Elements Stars
  • 1 - Instructional Brochure
Purchasing the kit will allow you not only make two beautiful 2-page layouts but you'll also save about $5 by purchasing it as a kit as opposed to buying the items separately. Plus, with a just a few other items you'll be able to make the additional bonus project. To purchase your own kit go here.


Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted): 
Paper: Believe Level 2
Stamps: Believe WOTG, Bohemian Alphabet
Ink: Black, Olive
Other: Dimensional Elements Stars, Mini-Medley Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment