Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Another Argyle Card

I was so inspired by the Argyle Technique from our recent blog hop that I made this card with my version of an argyle pattern.


I didn't have an argyle stamp set so I decided to make my own. I used the backside of a square stamp (love that I can do that with an acrylic stamp) and stamped it on top of my B&T paper using Black Ink. Then, I lightly drew a stitching pattern with a pencil and the CTMH ruler and used my piercing tool to add evenly spaced sew lines. I finished it off with some hand-stitching and voila!


Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted): 
Paper: Typeset Level 2, Black Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock
Stamps: Boys at Play (C1386), X-Treme (D1432)
Ink: Vineyard Berry (Z2157), Black
Other: Edge Distressor, White Embrodiery Floss, Ruler, Piercing Tool

No comments:

Post a Comment