Friday, January 6, 2012

Mojo Monday 222 & Jan SOTM

One of my resolutions this year is to participate more in the MOJO Monday Sketch Challenges. They are so much fun to do!



Another resolution is to pre-make all the cards I know I need (kids birthday's, family anniversaries) so that I'm not stressing the day of.


For this week's sketch I used CTMH's Jan SOTM to make my daughter's birthday card. Her birthday isn't until September so I think I'm doing a good job of keeping my 2nd resolution. Let's hope I can remember to give it to her! I used 3D foam tape to pop up the center of the focal image and used my coordinating Blush Exclusive Inks Marker to highlight her birthday month.


Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted): 
Paper: Miracle (retired CTMH special), Crystal Blue Cardstock, Baby Pink Cardstock
Stamps: A Little Reminder (Jan SOTM)
Ink: Black, Blush, Blush Marker
Other: Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, White Daisy Mini Medley

No comments:

Post a Comment