Monday, January 23, 2012

Sweet 16 Birthday Card

I was recently asked to make a Sweet 16 Birthday Card for a customer. The only guidance I had was that she liked green.  Here's what I came up with:


It's a 5 x 7 card. Since I wasn't sure of her likes or dislikes I kept it pretty simple. For the dimensional numbers I first colored them with a Chocolate Marker. Then, I stamped them with Colonial White Ink using the same image I used on the card front. A little ribbon and some bling and it's done! Hope she likes it!

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted): 
Paper: Key Lime Green, Crystal Blue, Colonial White, Chocolate
Stamps: Friendship (former SOTM),Fill In The Blank, Party Pennants
Ink: Chocolate, Colonial White
Other: Dimensional Elements Numbers, Colonial White Ribbon Rounds, Sparkles

1 comment: