Friday, January 13, 2012

Take Twelve Challenge

This year I'm all about challenges! I signed up for this wonderful class from Ella Publishing. It's called Take Twelve. The goal is pretty simple: take 12 photos on the 12th of each month. Not only is it a photography challenge but it's also a wonderful scrapbook class to get 144 memorable photos scraped during the year. For those of us that like more guidance, this class provides awesome lists with specific themes each month that will help tell your family life as it is on the 12th. I may not stick to the list every month but I love that it gets me thinking about taking photos besides the typical sports/birthday/holiday.

January's theme is "Taking Inventory" so that's what I followed. Here are my photos of my life on 1/12/12. I haven't cropped, adjusted or mucked with these photos. They are straight off my camera. I'll worry about all that stuff when I scrap them later.















I can't wait to get these photos on a layout (this challenge even provides sketches each month). I hope you'll follow my journey and share a link to yours. I'd love to check it out and see what your 2012 is like! If you would like to participate in this challenge (even if it's after the 12th) go here and sign up! The cost is super reasonable (and there is a discount code in the link). I don't benefit from you signing up but I think this is a worthwhile investment into recording your family life.

No comments:

Post a Comment