Thursday, April 28, 2011

Level 1 Meets Mickey


The nasty strep monster invaded our house this week so I only had a few moments to create. Fortunately the medicine has kicked in and my boys are doing better! Let's hope baby girl stays healthy! I did find about 10 minutes to create this quick and simple layout using CTMH's Zippidee Level 1 Kit.

What is a Level 1 Kit you ask? Well, it's a pack of 4 pre-printed layouts, 2 sheets of cardstock stickers, 2 sheets of cardstock & 2 two sheets of Background & Texture (pattern paper).  Level 1 Kits are my go-to choice when I'm either stuck in a rut or having a creative mojo meltdown. I love taking them to crops too. When it's late and the numbers on my paper trimmer are starting to blur I just pull out a couple of Level 1 kits and go to town.

Cardstock Stickers

The Zippidee Kit is no longer available for regular orders but you can get it (or a different pack if you choose) for free when you spend $100 on my website. That's a $9.95 value free!

Hurry though because this offer ends April 30!

~Michelle



2 comments:

  1. cute page! I just did a Mickey page - going to be revealed on NSD!! Love Disney pages ... :))

    ReplyDelete