Saturday, April 16, 2011

April Card Kits for Sale!!

Each month I have a group of wonderful, fun women who come to my house to make cards I've pre-designed. I look forward to this night every month! Last night we made these four cards:


I always try to feature a new technique or a new way to use an old product. This month we focused on inking with markers and watercoloring.

The first two cards used the April Stamp of the Month, "So Blessed." It's a beautiful stamp set and has such a wonderful phrase. We used the new Kraft Borders to jazz up our cards a bit. I love that we can ink or add ribbon through the holes and I don't have to lug a bunch of punches out. Plus they are self-adhesive!



The remaining two cards used the new Summer Breeze Stamp set. We stamped the images in Bamboo Ink and then used our watercolor pencils and waterbrush to color. We finished off our cards with Natural Hemp and Designer Wood Buttons.




I have a just a few of these kits remaining. All kits include pre-stamped and pre-cut papers and include color instructions with cutting diagrams. All accessories are included.



April 2011 Card Kit


No comments:

Post a Comment