Friday, April 8, 2011

Super Quick Layouts - Digi Style!

After I had my third child I knew my scrapbooking time would be severely shortened. So, to stay on top of my albums I turn to Studio J. It's fast to do, simple to learn, and so easy! Did I mention all the membership options make it a truly affordable digital program?? Oh yeah, it's completely free to play around with! No software or updates to buy here! I will always be a traditional scrapbooker at heart but I will definitely use Studio J for my vacations and quick albums to give as gifts!

Here are a few of the layouts I've created from my 2008 Vero Beach vacation (yes, I'm still playing catchup!).





Want to see how easy it is? Then watch the video below and go here to give it a try! This month there is a wonderful promo for all you Studio J members! For every 10 custom-printed layouts purchased in a single order you will receive one free package each of self-adhesive clear Sparkles and Opaques Pearl gems! Both will add delightful details to your beautiful Studio J layouts.



Thanks for stopping by today,
~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment