Saturday, April 9, 2011

Baby Shower Card - Updated

I used this weeks Mojo Monday sketch to create a baby shower card for a friend of mine. She doesn't know the sex of the baby and she has chosen to decorate with a jungle theme.


I will admit sometimes I struggle with multiple patterns but that's one of the things I love about the CTMH paper kits! All the patterns coordinate perfectly together! It's fun and festive which is exactly the look I was going for. Here is the sketch I used:
Oops, I forgot to add my recipe to this post. Thank you to my followers who reminded me!

All products are CTMH unless other noted:
stamps: It's a Zoo (C1360), Salutation Seals (C1461)
inks: Chocolate
paper: Caboodle B&T, Buttercup Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock, Crystal Blue Cardstock, Kraft Cardstock
other: Scallop Punch (SU), Kraft Color-Ready Borders (Z1377), White Organdy Ribbon, Brads Autumn Harvest (Z1215)



Thanks for checking it out!
~Michelle

3 comments:

  1. This is really cute! That's one of the things I love about the B&T papers - all the patterns in a set go well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute Card!
    From one Michelle to another!
    I found you through scrapbook.com and I am following now!
    You can find me at http://scrapbookingsos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete