Friday, April 8, 2011

Studio J - Online Scrapbooking

Have you ever had just a few moments to scrapbook but didn't want to pull out all your supplies? Or, have you ever felt like you were behind in getting your pages done? If you answered yes to either of these questions then I suggest you check out Studio J for digital scrapbooking. It's amazing how quickly you can get your pages done using this free software. And, it's so easy to use (for real!).

I'd love for you to check out this video made by very talented CTMH consultant, Tresa Black, about Studio J. It had me very emotional and reminded me that scrapbooking is about recording our family history and sharing the stories behind the photos.

If this has you interested please go HERE and try it for yourself. It's completely free to play around with. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

I will be sharing my own Studio J layouts soon!



~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment