Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wedding Invitations

I was recently asked to make some wedding invitation samples for my co-worker and his fiance. The only criteria I had were they had to be ivory and simple yet elegant. Here are the three options I came up with:
1. Stamped Border

2. Flourish




3. Embossed Top/Bottom Border - this one was really hard to photograph but there is a pearl sheen on the embossed parts.



My favorite is #1, the stamped border. What do you think? Did I give them what they asked for?

~Michelle

3 comments:

  1. It is definitely between the top and the bottom one. The top one has the font that matches the border, but the bottom one has the embossing - I always like embossing on wedding stuff. The top one is more contemporary, the bottom more traditional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Juliet! Thanks for checking them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked both #s 1 & 3...great job!

    ReplyDelete