Friday, February 10, 2012

MOJO Monday 227

It's contest week over at Mojo Monday so I thought I'd play along.


The sentiment piece was cut using Rectangle 7 on the Art Philosophy Cartridge. I cut it in black cardstock at 2" and then again at 1 3/4" on white daisy cardstock. The sentiment was a little longer than the shape so I masked off the "Flutter" piece and stamped it separately. 


Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted): 
Paper: Sweetheart B&T (retired), Black Cardstock, Grey Cardstock (American Crafts)
Stamps: Butterfly Wings (retired)
Ink: Black
Other: Hollyhock Ribbon, Pink Sparkles, 3D Foam Tape, Wings Level 2 Assortment, Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge

Here's the inspiration sketch:

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card, I love the masking you did with flutter.

    ReplyDelete