Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February SOTM

Today is a busy day with the launch of the new Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book and the start of a new Stamp of the Month!

This month features a very versatile stamp set that is perfect for cards or altered gifts. And, it coordinates beautifully with the Art Philosophy (AP) Cartridge making it a blast to create meaningful items quickly!



So, what can I make with this set? Look below for some fabulous ideas developed by the CTMH Art Department.


How do you know which items work with the AP cartridge? Any image that is outlined in red! That applies to any stamp set in the Idea Book.

How do I know what size to cut? On the stamp carrier sheet there is a number next to the images that coordinate with the AP Cartridge. That number is the size you should use.

OK, how do I get my own set? That's easy. You can buy it outright for $17.95 or you can get it for $5 when you spend $50. To order you can get it directly from my website or email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment