Friday, February 3, 2012

February Creative Club


This month it's all about love as we are alter a wood frame and make a fun gatefold card! The gatefold totally reminds me of a hug which is perfect for the sentiment on the inside of the card! We will also color the new Seam Binding Ribbon using My Acrylix Inks to create a super adorable rolled flower.



Normally my creative club meets the 2nd Friday of the month but conflicting schedules have my club meeting Friday, Feb 3.

If you weren't able to make the live date I have limited kits available for purchase. Each kit is $5. If you are local we can arrange delivery. For those not local there is a $5 shipping charge.


Here's what's included in your kit:

  • Wood Frame (I will pre-paint the edges for you)
  • 18" of Seam Binding Ribbon 
  • Pre-cut papers (equivalent of 2 sheets of cardstock and 1 B&T)
  • Pre-stamped images
  • Detailed instructions with cutting diagrams and pictures
To order your kit please choose one of the two choices below. As soon as I receive delivery I will get them mailed ASAP!



Options


No comments:

Post a Comment