Thursday, February 2, 2012

Mojo Monday 226


This week's MOJO Monday Sketch was nice and simple so I'm playing along! I can't get enough of the new Florentine paper so of course I had to use that! Oh, and I have to warn you...you'll be seeing a lot of the stamp set I used too! It's probably my favorite in the new Idea Book.

The card is 4" x 4" which is not my typical size. But, I had a scrap of Vanilla Cream Cardstock in my pile so that's what I used. The pattern paper pieces are 3 3/4" x 1 3/4". The piece covering the seam was cut from another piece of the Florentine paper and then trimmed along the bottom edge to look like lace.


Here's the inspiration sketch:



Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted): 
Paper: Florentine, Vanilla Cream Cardstock
Stamps: Card Word Puzzle
Ink: Twilight
Other: Sparkles Flourishes, Glitz Gel-Bronze, 3D Foam Tape, Blending Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment