Thursday, February 23, 2012

Level 1, 2, 3...What the Heck??

For anyone that's ever looked at a CTMH catalog or been to a gathering, the number one question I receive is what is the difference between Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 layouts. Levels are CTMH's representation and guides for their faster, simpler, easier philosophy for scrapbooking. Here's a little closer look at each:


Level 1...Simply Beautiful: Have lots of digital photos? You'll love Studio J, our patented online design software that gets your photos off the memory card and into your life! Create a layout in as little as five minutes, with as many as 15 photos! It's photo archiving and artwork in a snap. Look for the Level 1 symbol in the Spring/Summer Idea Book on pages 11-61 for Studio J designs you can make in minutes.



Level 2...Especially Creative: Great handcrafted projects start with a strong foundation: CTMH's gorgeous and versatile My Reflections papers! B&T Duos papers are cardstock-weight, are perfect for layering, and feature a different design on the front and back. Pick a design pattern from any of Jeannette Lynton's how-to books, add in easy-to-use coordinating accessories, and let your creative self run wild-no stamping required! See the Level 2 symbol on pages 16-58 for great ideas to inspire you.

Level 3...Masterfully Rewarding: Live your creative life to the fullest with our top-quality My Acrylix stamps! These clear stamps offer unparalleled flexibility for your one-of-a-kind masterpieces, featuring designs to suit any occasion, holiday, or style with flair. See the Level 3 symbol on pages 14-60, as well as stamped artwork through the Idea Book for exhilarating ways to accent any project with the beauty of stamping.

I hope this helped clear things up a bit.  You can find examples of each level my using the Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 labels on the left side of my blog. I'm always here if you have more questions or need help with something. Shoot me an email, handmadefromtheheart@gmail.com, and I will help you in whatever way I can. I am here for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment