Thursday, December 1, 2011

Valentine's in December??

Happy December everyone!! It's a new month which means a new Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month. This month;s set includes wonderful images and phrases that would be perfect for celebrating weddings, anniversaries or love in general...hence, Valentine's in December!!


I haven't gotten my stamp set yet so I was unable to participate in the Stamp of the Month Blog Hop this month. If you have a moment and want to check out some fabulous artwork using this stamp set then please visit Melissa's blog and start your hop. You won't be disappointed!

In the meantime, here's some fabulous art designed by the CTMH staff. Isn't it gorgeous??!!


If you would like your own set please email me and I will let you know how you can get it for just $5!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment