Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Cards - Day 12

This is the last day of my 12 Days of Christmas Card Series. Today's card was inspired by our cooler temps and my wish for some white fluffy snow on Christmas Day. I won't hold my breath though...VA generally doesn't get snow until January or February.


I used my Cricut to cut the snowflake and stamped it with the coordinating Snowflakes stamp set! I just love this set! If I had set a timer I would say this card probably took all of 10 minutes from start to finish.


Thank you so much for staying with me during my first 12 Days of Christmas Cards Series. I hope in some way I inspired you to use your stash of goodies to make handmade cards for your loved ones. I know they will appreciate the time you spent creating something handmade from your heart!

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted): 
Paper: Colonial White Cardstock, Chocolate Cardstock
Stamps: Snowflakes (D1480), A Holiday (A1115)
Ink: Colonial White, Chocolate, Twilight
Other: Sparkles, Bitty Sparkles, 3D Foam Tape, Designer Brads (Shimmer), Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment