Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Cards - Day 1

If you haven't started your Christmas cards it's not too late! For the next 12 days I will show you some holiday cards I've been making that can easily be created quickly and simply with your supplies on hand. So, go check out your stash and let's get started!


This cute little card was a big hit at a craft fair I participated in. I almost felt a little guilty (key word almost) when I thought about how fast this card was to create. If you want to jazz it up a bit you could replace the Cranberry cardstock strip with ribbon.

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted): 
Paper: Mistletoe (retired), Cranberry Cardstock, Garden Green Cardstock
Stamps: Share the Magic (last year SOTM)
Ink: Chocolate
Other: Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment