Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Cards - Day 9

Today's card uses one of the many card shapes from the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge. This particular card comes from p. 35. If you would like to make a card similar to this you will want to use the card function and select the 5th button on the second row of the overlay. I cut the card at 5" which is about 1/4" smaller than a typical A2 sized card.


For the card front I trimmed a small piece of leftover pattern paper and used my x-acto knife to trim out the center cut. Then, I stamped two of the tree images from the October SOTM, Holiday Magic, using Cranberry and Olive inks. I layered the trees on the card front popping up the top tree with 3D Foam Tape. I stamped a sentiment directly in the cut portion and my card is done!

Here's the inside of the card.



Tomorrow, Dec 15 I will be participating in a blog hop. The 12 Days of Christmas Cards will continue on Dec 16!

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted): 
Paper: Neutral Cardstock (American Crafts), pattern paper (from stash)
Stamps: Holiday Magic (Oct SOTM)
Ink: Cranberry, Olive, Black
Other:

No comments:

Post a Comment