Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Apple Picking with Mayberry

How many times do you go through your pictures and think, "Man, I wish that picture wasn't blurry!" or "Ugh, why are there so many shadows?" Do you hesitate to scrapbook those less than perfect photos? As much as I wish my Nikon camera would transform me into this super-perfect, award winning photo journalist I realize that it won't. So, sometimes I'm left with blurry and shadow filled pictures.

Today's layout uses the Mayberry WOTG to help me tell the story of our 2nd apple picking trip from 2010. And yes, if you take a close look at the photos you will see they are anything but perfect! That's OK though. That's what happened at the time and those photos tell our family story.


The layout was created using The Mayberry WOTG kit that was launched in the Spring/Summer Idea Book. The WOTG is no longer available but the paper is and so are the Token Alphabet set and Badge Buttons used to create the title and accents.


I hope the next time you have less than perfect photos you still use them and share them on your blog!

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Mayberry (X7136B)
Stamps: Token Alphabet (E1020), Mayberry WOTG (retired)
Ink: Smoothie ((Z2196), Olive (Z2137)
Other: Canvas Badge Buttons (Z1397), 1 1/4" Circle Punch (Z1311)

No comments:

Post a Comment