Saturday, November 26, 2011

Give Thanks Mini Album



 I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Mine was a little different than normal. My poor daughter was sick so we chose to have her stay at home with me while my husband and boys visited family out of state. It wasn't my ideal holiday but I still wanted to take a moment to celebrate all the things I am thankful for. So, I made this super cute mini-album, "Give Thanks".


The base of the album is made with 3 of the 6" x 6" Kraft Die Cut Cards (the same ones I used in November's card club). You'll be able to make 2 of these albums out of one package. Cute and economical!!


Using the new Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, Journaling Spots and Color-Ready Cork Alphabet this album literally came together in just a couple of hours. I love projects like that don't you??!! Here's a close up of the cover. The scallop flap holds the album closed.


With a few different paper choices I think this album would fit so many themes - Christmas, New Baby, or any special event you want to highlight.
If you'd like to make a project similar to this you will need the following items:

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Believe Level 2, Dreamin' Level 2, Colonial White Cardstock, Cranberry Cardstock, Olive Cardstock
Stamps: A Little Thanks (D1444), Treasure Life (D1306), Cricut Art Philosophy Stamp Set, Miracle WOTG (B1378)
Ink: Cocoa (Z2114), Olive (Z2137), Bamboo (Z2103), Cranberry (Z2116)
Other: Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, Kraft Die Cut Cards and Envelopes (Z1474), Color-Ready Cork Alphabet (Z1450), Journaling Spots (Z1461), Brads-Green Assortment (Z1364), Cocoa Marker (Z2314), 3D Foam Tape (Z1151), Piercing Tool (Z337), Bone Folder

P.S. Don't forget about my Thanksgiving Sales Event! There's only  a short time left in this special.

No comments:

Post a Comment