Saturday, November 5, 2011

Super Simple Thank You Cards

Last weekend we finally had my daughter's birthday party (only a month late)! She was so excited and we all had a blast.


Usually my little girl is shy and reserved but not today! She took charge and actually wanted to be the center of attention. I'm so proud of her!! Her smile just made my entire day.


Everyone got into the fun...including me as I raced some of the other parents in a moon-bounce obstacle course! Yes, I won this round! 

Sofia had a wonderful time with all her friends!



Now it's time to get to the thank you cards. In our house if the thank you card isn't written then the gift doesn't make it out of its packaging. Needless to say my kids are pretty anxious to write their thank-you's. Here is Sofia helping me stamp her notes.


And, here's the finished project. Not too bad for whipping them up super quick!

The paper is from DCWV, The Sweet Stack. I've been hoarding this paper and finally figured it's time to use it up. My thank-you's are done and I used up some of my paper stash. Awesome!

Supplies (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: DCWV Sweet Stack, American Crafts Cardstock
Stamps: Salutation Seals (C1461)
Ink: Cotton Candy (Z2193), Brown Bag (Z2108)
Tools/Other: 1 1/4" circle punch, 2" Circle Punch

Thanks for looking!
~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment