Sunday, November 27, 2011

Our BeautiFUL Life Layout

Now that my computer is fixed I have the opportunity to scrapbook again! So, yesterday I created this layout highlighting our 2010 Thanksgiving. I was 7 months pregnant and my doctor's didn't want me to travel so we stayed home and had an intimate celebration...in our PJ's!! It was lovely and completely relaxing!


I started out with the Imagine "Up the Tempo" sketch but didn't like the orientation of the left page so I rotated it to fit my needs.


The pattern paper is an old Making Memories Kit I found in my stash while I doing some scraproom cleanup (yet another advantage of a broken computer). I didn't have cardstock in the kit so I looked through the 60 CTMH colors and found Juniper...a perfect match!


I didn't stamp one itty bit on this layout (I did ink the edges of my cardstock though)! That might be a first for me. Instead, I used the stickers and tags that came with the kit to create my title and embellishments. I did use my Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge to cut the "LIFE" in my title. The alphabet set on the cartridge coordinates perfectly with the Dimensional Elements chipboard!


Thanks for looking!

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Making Memories Autumn Spice Kit, Juniper Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock 
Stamps: none!
Ink: Chocolate, Barn Red
Other: Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, Dimensional Elements Alphabet, Ribbon (from my stash)

No comments:

Post a Comment