Thursday, October 13, 2011

October Card Club

This month's card club projects are anything but a card! With Halloween around the corner I thought it would be fun to create these festive little decorations out of the adorable Mischief paper.

Treat Box & Luminary

Card Club is this Friday, October 14th at 7:00 pm. If you are in the Northern Virginia area and can attend I'd love to have you. If not, I have kits available for purchase.

Here's what's included in each kit:
  • pre-cut and pre-stamped images
  • Full-color assembly instructions
  • 1 Flameless Candle
  • 18" Ribbon
The price is $5.00 (shipping charges apply for kit orders).  If interested send me an email or leave a comment on this post. Your kit purchase will count towards budget club and will help you earn $25 in free rewards!

P.S. Don't forget about my blog give-away! Go here for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment