Tuesday, October 11, 2011

First Haircut Layout

I've had these 1st haircut photos printed for awhile but just didn't have the right paper to use. Not anymore! To capture this moment I used the Typeset paper. I think it matches the photos perfectly!

As you can tell from the photo we probably should have gotten the haircut sooner. Convincing my husband to cut it was a challenge though. Let's just say my daughter's pretty little bows was not what my hubby was expecting to see when he come home from work!! Hey, a girl's gotta do what a girls gotta do, right??!!

Above is a close-up of how I preserved that baby-fine hair. I started out by adding paper to the base page then added the hair with a tiny bit of adhesive. I topped it off with a piece of acetate and then decorated it with a metal embellishment. It's totally protected and completely visible! And yep, my little guy still has his curls!
To record the basics I use the library tag from last month's Stamp of the Month. Here's a close up of the left page:

And now the right:

Thanks for checking out my post!

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Typeset Level 2, Black Card stock
Stamps: Friendship Alphabet, Sept SOTM (SS1109), Journaling Jots (B1269), Connections (D1330), Tiny Typewriter Alphabet
Ink: Colonial White (Z2168), Vineyard Berry (Z2157), Brown Bag (Z2108), Juniper (Z2165)
Other: Irresistibles Lots of Dots (Z1261), Texture Tools, Wings Level 2 Assortment (Z1398), Clear Buttons, White Daisy Waxy Flax, Metal Frame

No comments:

Post a Comment