Thursday, October 6, 2011

Join My Team With The CTMH October Special!

This month all new consultants who join my team will be eligible for a free add-on collection!

New consultants who enroll for $99 with Close To My Heart between October 1-31, 2011, will receive one FREE New Consultant add-on collection!

Each of the three add-on collections is priced at $40 and has a retail value of $80-$130, so this is an incredible deal!

Here's a look at what's in the base kit:


And, here are the add-on collections to choose from:

Elemental Add-On
Roxie Add-On
Studio J Membership
There are so many great reasons to become a consultant! I started out as a hobbyist wanting to get a great discount on fabulous projects. Then, I met a few great ladies with the same love for paper crafting and I went from being a hobbyist to a club leader. Now, I get a bigger discount on my favorite products AND get to lead fun projects and learn new techniques. There really isn't anything better than doing what I love and making money at it!

If you are interested in learning more please visit the Join My Team Page or contact me for more information. I look forward to helping you get started on your own creative journey!

Ready to sign up?? Then go here and in a few short clicks you'll be on your way to a new and exciting adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment