Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Halloween Layout & WOTG

I'm prepping for Halloween a little early by creating my spook-tacular layout in advance. I usually don't pre-make my layout as I generally start with the photos I've already taken. Every once in awhile I do find myself creating layouts early for the following reasons:
  1. This layout is in preparation for my Oct 22 Mischief scrapbook class;
  2. I used the Mischief WOTG (Workshop On The GO) so I had all my supplies ready to go (including cutting and layout instructions);
  3. It helps me decide what pictures I want/need to take on Halloween (also great for Christmas, and Birthdays); and,
  4. It's fun to print pictures on Halloween night or Nov 1 and put them on my layout immediately--the kids love not having to wait!

This layout has so much dimension with the the dimensional felt accents that come with the kit. They are perfect for highlighting the fun of the season and I absolutely adore them!


This is the first time I stamped on dark cardstock using Colonial White Ink. It does take a little while to dry so make sure if you use it you don't stack your layouts on top of each other...I learned that the hard way!

Thanks for taking a peek.
Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Mischief WOTG (G1029)
Stamps: Mischief WOTG, Posterboard Alphabet (E1014)
Ink: Colonial White, Black
Other:  Felt Shapes (Z1462)

No comments:

Post a Comment