Monday, October 31, 2011

November SOTM Blog Hop

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop highlighting this month's stamp set, "Cherish the Day".  This stamp set allows for some great versatility so hop with us and see what creativity we have to share with you!

If you have arrived here from Kim's blog, you are on the right track! So... let's get started!

This month I decided to get a head start on Valentine's Day (I never seem to have a card ready for my hubby). I love how it turned out. Hopefully he won't think the butterfly is too feminine. At least he'll get a card on time this year!



It's kind of hard to tell in the photo but I stamped the sentiment "Cherish the Day" in Cocoa Ink on the card front. With so much going on below I wanted the sentiment to blend in.
Wouldn't this set be perfect for highlighting a special day like a wedding or graduation??!!

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Roxie (X7140B), Cocoa Cardstock (X5642), Colonial White Cardstock (1388)
Stamps: Cherish the Day (S1111), Simple Stitches (C1234)
Ink: Black (44751) Cocoa (Z2114), Tulip (Z2166), Colonial White (Z2168)
Other: Hollyhock Ribbon, Sparkles (Z1326), Essential Brads (Z1219), Just Blooms Paper Shapes - Flutter (Z1463)

Thank you for taking the time to stop by. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think...I love all feedback! Please see your CTMH consultant if you are interested in ordering this set or contact me for more info.

Now hop on over to Judy's blog where you will find another inspirational use of this stamp set!

No comments:

Post a Comment