Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Last Day for 1/2 Price Consultant Kit!!

Today, May 31, is the last day to take advantage of the 1/2 price Consultant kit AND get a free You & Me scrapbook kit!

There are so many reasons to consider this opportunity. Not only are you getting over $250 in products for only $65 but you will also be able to earn fabulous discounts on all CTMH products and specials. Plus, you get to choose what's in your consultant kit so you get only the products you'll love!

I know you are probably saying, "If only I had the time..." or "I don't want to do parties..." and the good news is that you don't have to!! There are so many options for you to pick from -- hobbyist, club coordinator, career consultant, junior consultant...the list goes on and on! You can see all the options available by going HERE or clicking the Join My Team page above.

On a personal note, I joined CTMH while I was pregnant with baby #3 and working full-time. I really only joined for the discounts but happened upon a few wonderful girls that love making cards. At this point in my life I'm more of a club coordinator with the occasional home party and workshop thrown in. I still work full time and love that I can make CTMH work around my schedule. I choose when and how much and I love it! And I know that at some point, when life allows, I will be one of those lucky ladies who will earn a fabulous cruise for free.

I'd love for you to join me on this journey. I can guarantee you that whatever your goals are I will help you get there! I am here for you as a CTMH leader but most importantly I will be with you every step of the way as a friend!

Email me at handmadefromtheheart@gmail.com or call me 703-307-9808 for questions or more information.

Go HERE to sign up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment