Saturday, May 28, 2011

You & Me-Time To Celebrate

Last October my dad turned 60 and for the last few years he insisted all he wanted was a full family portrait. No big parties, nothing too fancy just a photo of his kids and grandkids. Should be an easy request right?

Well, seeing as how my sister and her family live in Colorado and my brother-in-law was on the list for deployment getting all of us together was a challenge. But, my sister and I managed to surprise him at Thanksgiving with a family photo shoot. Two of my kids were sick and my mom was recuperating from surgery but we did it!

To capture this celebration I used the May special, You & Me Kit. I wasn't sure how the red outfits would look with the pink in the paper but I think they coordinated beautifully! He was so excited and I'm glad we were able to give him the one thing he asked for. Well, he actually asked for more grandkids but I'm pretty sure he's out of luck on that request!

Thanks for looking . Don't forget that the You & Me Kit is only available until May 31 or while supplies last! Don't miss your chance...go here and get your kit today!

Tomorrow I will share a layout all about me!!

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper, Stamp, & Accessories: You & Me Kit (CC1012)
Ink:

No comments:

Post a Comment