Monday, May 23, 2011

Follow Your Dreams Layout

I've been playing with the You & Me Kit and wanted to share one of the layouts I made. It actually came together quite easily with the step-by-step instructions. Yeah, no heavy thinking on my part!


This particular layout features my baby boy at his one year photo shoot. He didn't last too long at the shoot but his personality definitely came through! I may be biased but I think he's quite the cutey pie! The colors in the paper matched perfectly with the photos don't you think?


This layout has a ton of dimension with the chipboard accents and mocha pearls. The chipboard comes already embossed so all I had to do was ink it up with a sponge to get the embossed resist affect.


Here's another close-up of the page details. I stamped the flourish using the stamp set included with the You & Me Kit. Does it look familiar to you? It should because it's the same set I used on my Paper Piecing post the other day!

If you would like to learn more about this kit go to the video and post HERE. If you would like your own kit to play with (and who wouldn't with all that's included) then contact me at handmadefromtheheart@gmail.com or go HERE to order.

~Michelle


1 comment: