Thursday, June 2, 2011

June Stamp of the Month - Jubilation

Want to join an exclusive club? Each month CTMH releases a limited time D-size stamp set. For June, the stamp set is called Jubilation and I love it! This set of 24 stamps is designed to work perfectly with our 1 1/4" circle punch, making embellishments a snap to add in any color. Plus, it covers many themes and holidays, so it's ultra-versatile and definitely a must-have stamp set!

My order hasn't come in yet so I have yet to play with this set personally. Until I do, check out this artwork made by the CTMH staff highlighting this awesome set.

Recommended Blocks: 1" x 1" (Y1000), 2" x 2" (Y1003)



Go HERE to order this set directly or contact me for ways to earn this set at a discount or even FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment