Friday, June 10, 2011

You & Me Kit - Only $15!!

I've received several requests on whether or not you can still order the You & Me Kit and I'm proud to say that Close To My Heart has extended the offering through June (or until sold out)!!


Not only can you still get the full kit (retail value $34.95) but a portion the funds will be donated to the survivors of the severe storms that have pummeled the Midwest and Southern states. Just like Hope for Japan, this is a win-win for everyone!

If you are local to me (Northern VA) I will be placing an order on Wednesday, June 15, and Wednesday, June 29. Simply email me your info and I will arrange the rest!

If you are not in my area, please go here to purchase your kit today!

This offer is only available in June, or while supplies last!

Thank you so much for your support. If you would like to see what you can do with this kit go HERE, HERE or HERE. Although this kit is shown with scrapbook layouts, it could easily and beautifully be used to create cards of all types (graduation, wedding, thank you, birthday).

~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment