Sunday, February 2, 2014

Warm Yourself Up With The New 2014 Spring/Summer Idea Book!!




The new 2014 Spring/Summer Idea Book is available now. It has tons of new products including 7 new paper Collections, 9 new Workshop on the Go Kits, tons of fun new My Creations alterable items, beautiful new Base & Bling Wearable Crafts, the new Picture my Life Scrapbooking program, fun new embossing folders.

As always there are lots of great new stamp sets including the special edition Stamps of the Month and Hostess Stamps.

Here are some photos of new products...


>>>  Start Shopping HERE



Here's a great video showing how the Picture my Life Scrapbooking Program works. If you feel overwhelmed by your stack of photos or just want a quick way to document your story then you'll love this program (I certainly do)!


>>>  Start Shopping HERE




>>>  Start Shopping HERE





 You can view the online Idea Book/Catalog here As a reminder club members automatically receive a new Idea Book for FREE! If you'd like more information on joining one of my clubs or to get your own copy of the Idea Book contact me. I am happy to send you a free copy (for non-club members), I just ask that you pay the $5 for shipping.
 >>>  Start Shopping HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment