Thursday, February 6, 2014

First Team Meeting - A Gift


Last year was a big year for me as I had several girls join my team, The Handmade Brigade. About a week ago we had our first team meeting at the local coffee house. We introduced ourselves, celebrated our achievements and went over some business and organizational tips to help us on our journey.
 
 

As an appreciation to my newest members I made each of them an altered composition book (inspired by this one from Shirley Ross).  I kept my design the same for all the books only changing the papers and embellishments.


The bracket shape comes from the Art Philosophy Cartridge (p. 55, <Rctngle7>). I cut two pieces, one at 2 1/4" and one at 2 1/2" for matting. The sentiment comes from a previous CTMH and is a perfect reminder for my team. I hope they enjoy their gifts!


Of course in my excitement I realized I forgot to take a team picture! Oh well...I guess we'll get to that next time.

If you are interested in learning more about joining CTMH or my team please visit THIS PAGE.



~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment