Saturday, February 8, 2014

Everything ABC Blog Hop - 'C'


Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter 'C'. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their 'C'element will be featured in their post. If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Linda's blog ~ Scrappy Therapy.
 
 
If you came from Stephanie's Blog then you're on the right track! For my project I chose to focus on the My Crush Books. Crush books are very similar to Smash books and can be used for just about anything -- journls, inspiration books, planner, etc. CTMH has two versions available: Modville, and Bluebird.
 
Every year I say I should do a book only about me. And, at the end of every year I realize I never make one. Not this year though. I decided to use this fantasic little book to document my life, right now.

I started out by decorating the front with a tag from the My Crush Best Day Ever Assortment and a little bling with the Sparkle Black Flourishes.  I love that the My Crush Books have these great companion assortments. It makes decorating and recording your memories so much easier. And the best part is that each of the assortments coordinate beautifully with both books!


The inside pages come colored and decorated already. They work well just as they are or you can add your own flair to them. This sytesm can truly be anything you want it to be! The inside of my book is still a work in progress but I have a few pages to share. The first page documents my 2014 goals.


The next couple of pages focus on my first race of 2014. I used our fun Washi tape to add my bib (and my son's) to the page. I like that the washi tape is removable so if I ever decide I want to remove it I just peel it off and know my items won't get damaged.


I also used the assortment to help me document the fun things my son told me before the race. The things kids say!


I look forward to sharing the project with you throughout the year. Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Shalana. Thanks for stopping by!

~Michelle

Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way :)
1. Linda Norman - Scrappy Therapy
2. Lauren Moore- CTMH Craftings
3. Catherine Nowak - CatScrapbooking
4. Jenny Gilbert Jen's Creative Classroom
5. Stephanie Feist-Quilted Scrapper
6. Michelle Battitori - that's me!
7. Shalana Glass - Scrappin with Shalana
8. Wendy Kessler

P.S. If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make your own "All About Me" Album please visit my website HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment