Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A Lollydoodle Birthday Card - Mojo Monday 333



I've been having so much fun with Washi Tape that I decided to make another birthday card with it! The paper, Lollydoodle, is quickly becoming one of my favorites from the Spring/Summer Idea Book.


I kept the inside pretty simple only adding a small piece of leftover Washi tape to the inside corner.


To stamp the image I curved the sentiment on my clear block, using the cutout as a guide. The sketch is from this week's Mojo Monday sketch #333.

Thanks for checking it out!

~Michelle Battitori

Supplies (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Lollydoodle (X7183B), Cotton Candy Cardstock (X5760), Juniper Cardstock (X5752)
Stamps: Just a Number (D1514)
Ink: Slate (Z2173)
Other: Lagoon Houndstooth Washi Tape (Z1850), Chocolate Woodgrain Washi Tape (Z1930), Smoothie Striped Washi Tape (Z1923), Bronze Shimmer Trim (Z1849), Babycakes Assortment (Z1869), Paper Flowers (retired)

Here's the sketch:


No comments:

Post a Comment