Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Autumn/Winter 2013 Paper Packs

I've spent quite a bit of time playing with the new Artbooking cartridge that I realized I have neglected the new paper packs. So, this post is dedicated to paper...we are after all paper crafters!

To learn more about each paper pack or to see coordinating items please click HERE or on each paper pack name.

Baby Cakes

 This neutral palette is so sweet and comforting. Don't let the name fool you though...it has many uses beyond baby!

Laughing Lola


It's funky, fashionable, and fun! 

Huntington


It's hard to pick but this one is my favorite new pack! It's beautiful, elegant and soft! It's great for fall or any other time of year.

ProPlayer

 

This pack is great for gamers, boys, school, and kids projects! 

Sarita


This is a very versatile pack with colors that coordinate beautifully with either bright or soft tones.

Frosted


The name implies snow and winter but don't let that fool ya. This pack is neutral and gorgeous...I see LOTS of uses for it!

I've already told you which pack is my favorite and now it's your turn. Leave me a comment with your favorite paper pack and how you plan on using it and you might just end up with a free pack on your doorstep!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is Laughing Lola. These pages will look great in my wedding scrapbook especially since my colors are purple and blue!

    ReplyDelete