Thursday, August 1, 2013

Artbooking Vacation Mini-Album

The new Autumn/Winter Idea Book is live!! I love where CTMH is taking this company and it is my absolute pleasure to share this special project made from the new Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.
Cover Page
Before I share my project I would like to give a shout out to Tresa Black for allowing me to be part of her hop. Not only does she create AMAZING art but she has selflessly allowed us consultants to use her linky tool to help inspire and showcase the fabulous items by CTMH*. So, thank you Tresa!

Album Open
Now on to the project...I am a huge fan of mini-albums so when I saw that the Artbooking cartridge has 10 mini-albums I just knew I had to make one! The base for this mini came from the 8 x 8 Travel Mini-Album found on pages 38 & 39 of the Artbooking handbook. It truly was a snap to make since once I set the size dial to 8" everything cut proportionately! No mess, no guesswork...just faster, simpler and easier!

Page 1 & 2
Page 3 & 4

Page 5 & 6

Page 7 & 8

Page 9 & 10

Page 11 & 12
Page 13 & 14
I plan on using this album for our 2012 family trip to Hawaii. I'm still waiting for my photos to be developed so in the meantime I used photo place cards. In case you're wondering, no, I did not submit the photos for processing in 2012. Lol!!

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Surf's Up Paper Pack, Lagoon Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, Chocolate Cardstock
Stamps: Surf's Up WOTG, Artbooking Take Note (D1574), Artbooking My Life (D1572)
Ink: Black, Goldrush, Lagoon
Other: Artbooking Cricut Cartridge, 3D Foam Tape, Sparkles Assortment (Z1752), Surfs Up Assortment (Z1841), Paper Piercer, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Book Rings (Staples)

*This blog hop is open for members of the CTMH Blog Boosters. Please do not enter if you are not a member of the group.


16 comments:

  1. Your album turned out really well. In fact, it's fantastic. WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, can't wait to actually get to find time to play and make some albums. This one is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mini album turned out so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your mini album. Thanks so much for sharing all your pages. They all turned out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wow, wow! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your album and all of the details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the book, I am a new follower. I am looking for new followers as well

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a nice vacation album! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This album is darling - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous mini album - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love it. I am excited to create some mini books from this cartridge too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute. Love the Surf's Up with this. ArtBooking is soooo awesome and I love it's possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! LOVE IT!! Surf's up is a fav - it's so fun and vibrate. This will be perfect for your Hawaii trip (have fun!)

    ReplyDelete