Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Coffee Filter Spring Wreath

In case you haven't noticed I've been on quite the wreath making kick lately!


My latest creation was made with items from my new favorite craft supply store -- The Dollar Tree!  I lucked out by finding the wreath form there (it's very hit or miss so when they are in stock take advantage) as well as a package of white coffee filters.


The flowers were made from pink chevron burlap ribbon I found on sale at my local craft store. The
leaves are from a retired felt accessory set from CTMH.


I wasn't planning on adding a banner to this wreath but my kids and hubby thought it needed something else. In the end I think they were right! The banner was cut with the Art Philosophy Cartridge at 2 1/2". The letters were cut at 1" using the Lollydoodle B&T paper. It matches perfectly with the burlap ribbon!


I can't find the exact tutorial I used but any search for "coffee filter wreath" will do the trick!

~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment