Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A Look Inside of Creative Night

I have been very fortunate over the last few years to host a monthly creative night at my house. Often times I get asked how my club nights work so I thought I'd share a few photos from last Friday's event.

This month I had several new guests...some with cardmaking experience and some completely new! Here is one of my attendees with her first-ever cards! She did an amazing job and I think she may be hooked!


As far as projects go I like to change it up each month. Sometimes we make cards and other times we crate small home decor items or mini-albums. Whatever we do I focus on a specific paper pack from CTMH and one or two techniques to try.

This month's project used Lollydoodle and Washi Tape:


Each attendee receives all the supplies needed (minus adhesive) to create the project as well as color-printed, step-by-step instructions. Here's a snippet of the this month's instructions:



Next month we will be working with Skylark and embossing folders! I would love for you to join me at my next Creative Night (Friday, April 11). If you are in the Northern Virginia area and would like to attend please contact me or visit my Meetup group, Manassas Area Papercrafters.

Non-local friends can always join in on the fun with mailed home kits! You may not be able to join me in person but you'll receive the same materials and create in the comfort of your own home.

~Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment