Monday, March 24, 2014

Scallop Paper Cone Wreath


What do you get when you take a 3" Scallop Punch, Skylark Paper, a Dollar Tree Book, and a hot glue gun?? Why this gorgeous cone wreath of course!



The scallop banner was cut with the Art Philosophy Cartridge (p. 59, Decorative Layer) at 2". I used my Party Pennants alphabet and Black Ink to stamp the letters and strung it with hemp.


This project was certainly a labor of love and I'm VERY happy with the way it turned out (my burnt fingertips may say otherwise though). This one is going to be hard to give up at the Spring Craft Fair I'm participating in next Saturday!

This wreath was inspired by this pin on Pinterest (tutorial can be found on the blog post). I have one more wreath to share later this week.

Have a wonderful day!
~Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment