Monday, February 1, 2016

SOTM Blog Hop - Balloon Animals

Welcome to the Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! Today, approximately 40 CTMH consultants will be showcasing new and creative ways to use the February Stamp of the Month (SOTM), Balloon Animals, a set of 13 stamps.

If you've arrived from Priscilla Gotham's blog you are on the right track! For a complete of participants please visit Melinda's blog.


This set is so sweet and fun and I was totally inspired by the CTMH artwork for this set to create this two-page layout of my son's 6th birthday! I changed it up a bit by using the Urban paper pack and layout 9 from Make it From Your Heart V1.


The "balloons" were popped up using both Thin 3D Foam tape and regular 3D Foam tape. The varying dimension really adds a special touch to the layout.


I continued the stamping on the right side of the page by creating a journal card on the lower right corner. I had a few more things to share on this layout so I included two 3x4 flip flaps to create a little mini. The stamped monkey in the corner was added to the top of the flip flap to help keep the album closed. Once it's in the page protector I'll add a little velcro dot to keep it closed.


I hope you enjoyed the layout as much as I did! It was so fun to create and I hope it inspired you to create something new!



Balloon Animals SOTM is only availabe for the month of February. To purchase a set for yourself please contact your CTMH consultant or feel free to visit my webpage { HERE }

Please continue to Terrie Shortsleeve's blog to see what she's created!

~Michelle

Project Recipe:
Balloon Animals Stamp Set (S1602), Urban Paper Packet (X7204B), Colonial White Cardstock (1388), Pomegranate Cardstock (X5780), Make It From Your Heart Volume 1 (9035), Cricut Artistry (Z3167), Fundamentals Stickers-Enchantment (Z3164), Fundamentals Assortment-Peacock (Z3098), Thin 3D Foam Tape (Z2060), 3D Foam Tape (Z1151), 3x4 Flip Flaps (Z3027), Neutral Metallic Baker's Twine (Z1921), Whisper Ink Pad (Z2172), Saffron Ink Pad (Z2651), Peacock Ink Pad (Z2649), Pomegranate Ink Pad (Z2653), Black Ink Pad (Z2105), Saddle Ink Pad (Z2171)

No comments:

Post a Comment