Friday, February 12, 2016

Balloon Animal Fun!!

I'm having a lot of fun playing with February's SOTM, Balloon Animals! I have a few more projects I'm still working on but until I finish here's some more inspiration to get your creativity flowing!


Isn't ArtsyMargi's sock monkey card the cutest! I love how she incorporated the Share the Love stamp set too!


I love the simplicity of THIS CARD from Denise. Actually, her whole set of cards is pretty special in my opinion!


How creative is Wendy Kessler with these super cute Valentine's cards? I love how she created extra for next year. Super smart idea to get ahead! It may be a little late for Valentine's cards but the same concept would also apply for birthday invitations or goody bags.


As a reminder this stamp set is only available until February 29th. To order yours please contact your CTMH Consultant or visit my webpage, www.michellebattitori.ctmh.com.

~Michelle

P.S. Don't forget to leave some love on these blogs. They are FANTASTIC resources for inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment