Friday, February 19, 2016

Share the Love Inspiration

The Share the Love stamp set is really pretty amazing. Not only are the images versatile and adorable but each purchase of this stamp set helps out Operation Smile, an amazing organization that provides surgeries for kids with cleft palettes.

Want to see what you can do with this set? Check out these projects from fellow CTMH Consultants:


THIS } card by Brenda Rose adorable! I love how she incorporated the phone booth with the phone image. Very creative and clever!


I'm loving { THIS } graphic card from Maz.CTMH! The watercoloring and splatters are a perfect background for the white Cricut Artistry font and phone 'O'!


And finally, { THIS } card from Vicki O'Dell makes me so happy! I love how she cut the balloon images from Cricut Artistry and popped up the card front to accent the subtle B&T paper from Charlotte!



Did you know that it only costs $240 and about 40 minutes of surgery to fix 1 cleft palette? That's only 35 Share the Love Purchases*! Please help me and CTMH change a child's life by purchasing your set today! To order, simply contact your CTMH Consultant or visit my website { HERE }.

*This set is only available until 2/29/16.

Happy creating my friends!

~Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment