Sunday, January 5, 2014

Masculine Valentine's Card

I know Christmas and New Year's are barely over but I just can't help myself to make something Valentine's! I kept this card very simple since it's going to my hubby and tried to not to make it too girly with a lot of pink and hearts and bling.


 I did hand-stitch the banners in place though with Embroidery Floss (on sale in the While Supplies Section of my website). I pre-punched the holes with my stitch ruler and piercing tool...a life safer for this girl who can't draw a straight line to save my life!


The card is based on sketch #117 from Freshly Make Sketches...a great sketch to use up scraps! Here's the inspiration sketch:



3 comments:

  1. I think it's a perfect husband Valentine. :) Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine valentine card! Love the colors and the stitching! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card! I love your stitching and color combo. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete