Saturday, January 4, 2014

Home Decor Workshop


I had a blast making this frame and hope you will too (my kids think it's awesome)!

Grab six of your favorite photos and join me on Saturday, January 25 at 1 pm to create this beautiful art piece you'll be proud to display in your home. Or, give this to someone special for Valentine's Day. The choice is yours! If you are in Northern VA please RSVP by January 15th HERE.


Each workshop kit is $40 (price includes tax and shipping) and contains the following items:

• Designed Decor Colonial White Frame
• My Acrylix® Frame Kit Stamp Set (B-size)
• Kraft Paper Die-Cut Shapes
• Mini Wooden Clothespins
• Baker's Twine Hemp
The frame can be positioned either vertically or horizontally to suit your needs. I will also have my full supply of stamp sets so you can choose the colors that best fit your home.
If you aren't in the local VA area but would like to participate you can purchase the kit HERE. Home kits will also need the following items:

Hope to see you on the 25th!

No comments:

Post a Comment