Saturday, June 16, 2012

Pre-K Graduation Layout

Yesterday was the last day of school for my kindergartner and 3rd grader. As I was going through their papers I realized I never did my daughter's pre-K graduation layout! Bad mommy!! So today's layout features my baby girl!


The metal frame around the top middle photo was originally cream colored. I thought it felt a bit lost so I decided to color it with my ink pad and sponge. I'm glad I did because now it puts the focus on my sweet baby after she received her "diploma!" The title was made using the Cricut Craft Room and Art Philosophy Cartridge font. I welded the letters and lengthened them to fit my space perfectly. I love that I can do that!!!

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper: Sophia
Stamps: none
Ink: Hollyhock
Other: Twinkle Brads, Foundry Frames, Cricut Art Philosophy, Sophia Level 2 Journaling Spots, Sponge, Paper Piercer, Sophia Level 2 My Stickease

No comments:

Post a Comment